Whether it’s your first or your fifth real estate purchase, buying real estate can be daunting! In order to make the best decision possible, it’s important to research the market and consider all your options. But navigating the real estate world without help is nearly impossible – you need someone you can trust who can answer your questions. Below are some links that will help make your search easier – if you have ANY questions about a property or the area in general, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Tips for home buyersInfo that you can use
How do we help you buy a Carson Valley home or investment property? Defining this concept is a journey we can take together. We will be by your side as we walk you through the steps and we provide you with the answers you seek.
Here’s a quick overview of the process:
- We need a clear picture of what is important to you. We can’t start the journey without a clear idea of our destination. John Stevenson Real Estate begins this process of understanding by asking a few questions about what you want—and then we listen carefully. This allows us to acquire the understanding that we need in order to narrow down the search. Your generic ideas about what kind of home you want and where you want it to be will be transformed into more precise parameters that define the search. When we are able to pin point exactly what you want, then we can be better prepared to find the ideal property.
- We come up with a tailored automated search. This search, according to your parameters, will result in a list of homes that meet your particular conditions. We will not waste your time showing you homes that don’t match up to your criteria, but will only show relevant homes from accurate home searches.
- We provide you with info regarding your neighborhood options. A vast amount of information is ready for you to consider. You’ll know the conditions in a neighborhood, the quality of the schools there, the kind of shopping nearby, and the commute times. You may even get to hear about a lot of data that you never even considered before (where’s the nearest clinic?) or perhaps hear about some opportunities you haven’t heard about. This is important data that can factor into your decision-making.
- You get to learn exclusive insider knowledge. A large measure of John Stevenson’s success is due in part to the unerring accuracy of his market analysis. He can properly identify the best prices to offer for properties, by taking note and keeping watch on the constantly changing market conditions and on the recent sales in the region. Our insider Carson Valley real estate knowledge will be put to your use and benefit as you search for the perfect home or investment property.
- No detours allowed. Detours are what other realtors do—or at least, those with less professionalism and integrity. These people aren’t concerned about what you really want. They’re more concerned with what they want, which is to unload some property they’re having trouble selling. For us, the only properties we will show are the ones which we know fit your idea of a dream home.
- We will represent your interests in the negotiations. Negotiating the price is a battle of offers and counter offers. This is a battlefield in which John Stevenson Real Estate has proven its worth. Our expertise in the field are potent weapons, and with our assistance we can guide you to victory—by getting you your dream home in the lowest possible price and best terms.
- Do you need home financing? A very important element of the home buying process is how the deal will be financed. If you are paying cash then we will position your offer to reflect your strong position against the other offers. If you need financing, then we have relationships with high quality lenders who can get you financed and on your way to home ownership. For the tough sales, we have hard money lenders who know what it takes to get you a loan when traditional lending standards can’t be met.
- We are expert real estate agents. When you need a home and at the best price, then John Stevenson Real Estate has met high standards of excellence and raised the current standards to much higher levels. It is important that when you look for and negotiate for a home, that you have the right professional at your side who has been trained and who has the skills necessary to give you the expert advice and service that you deserve.
- Our real estate service is awesome! We employ a 3-step customer appreciation plan that you will be a part of. Even before you are a client, you can have the benefit of this service. Our service plan is simple: Provide excellent Carson Valley real estate service ‘before, during and after the sale’. Before you are a client, we will serve you. During the process of the real estate transaction you will enjoy a high amount of communication and service. Long after the transaction has been completed, we will continue to reach out and provide perks and service that are only available to our VIP list of clients. You don’t need to worry about us walking away after the commission check has been cashed. We value our relationships and strive to keep you as our partners for life!
John Stevenson Real Estate is excited to get to know you and help you find the home or investment property of your dreams. We have the experience and knowledge that is invaluable to each of our clients and which brings in a steady stream of referrals. We want to make sure you are so happy with our services that you have no reservations referring us to your family or friends. So when you need to find a home for sale in Carson Valley, Nevada, we will be there by your side to guide you and then to negotiate on your behalf. We won’t stop serving until you are satisfied and until all of your requests have been met. After the sale is completed, you can be assured that we won’t walk away. The relationship we have with you should only get stronger, and we will strive on an ongoing basis to serve you and provide lasting value for many years to come. So call us today to discuss your Carson Valley real estate needs.