What is the Best way to Sell my House?
To obtain the best price for your home, the selling strategy must account for the three most important considerations:
- The condition of your home
- The quality and effectiveness of the advertising
- Locating and attracting qualified buyers
How these factors rate will ultimately decide whether or not you can actually get the best possible offer for your home. John is fully aware of how your home looks, how it is presented in his advertising campaigns, and how crucial it is to attract motivated and qualified buyers for your home.
John’s strategy for selling utilizes a time-tested approach that guarantees attracting quality buyers to his listings and eliciting the highest sales prices for his seller clients. John has the necessary skills and knowledge to guarantee this outcome.
Properly Preparing the Property
In order to garner the best selling price, your home needs to look its best. That’s what John’s Concierge does—it is comprised of a team of professionals who are ready and able to transform your home into a showcase property in top selling form. Your home can evolve from a house that you live in to a prime residential property that homebuyers are eager to buy.
Keep in mind that every feature of your home that isn’t showcase quality is a potential chink in the armor that homebuyers can use to negotiate a lower price. Every room that needs better painting, every wall and floor that needs fixing is another new reason to get you to drop your asking price. This is an unnecessary loss, especially when such imperfect conditions can easily be corrected and improved. These imperfections also increase the chances of homebuyers feeling that your house “doesn’t feel right” for them.
At John Stevenson Real Estate, we firmly believe that your home should be in the best condition possible in order to present it properly. By fixing what can be fixed, your home will look its best in advertising materials and homebuyers will be more likely convinced that your home is an excellent choice for them.
When your home has reached its showcase condition, John will then show it in the best light possible through the use of professional and ultra-effective advertising media.
- Photographs. A professional photographer will be enlisted to ensure that the singular allure of your home is captured and memorialized.
- Graphic designs. These eye-catching photographs will then be the focal point for the distinctive brochures that will feature your home. These promotional materials will include a customized full-page brochure in high color, emphasizing the many fine features of your home.
- Online marketing. Internet commerce has come a long way, and now many homebuyers tend to resort to using online tools to search for their dream home. Unlike other websites that may include your home among a hundred other listings, John will commission the creation of a professional website to highlight only your home. Features of the site will include an expertly produced online video tour, in addition to numerous professional and commercial-quality photographs
Marketing and Advertising
One of the truisms in real estate is that the more people you attract to see your home, the higher the price you can command. This means that your selling strategy must contain a plan to attract as many viewers as possible. This is done through several ways:
- MLS. Your home will be added to the multiple listing service (MLS) which will be seen by over 7,000 Realtors who have buyers looking for your home.
- Partnering with JSRE. John Stevenson Real Estate partners with website syndication services which adds your listing to national websites for maximum exposure.
- Online marketing. Internet commerce has come a long way, and now many homebuyers use online tools to search for their dream home. In addition to being seen on Zillow, Trulia and others you will also be featured on our website which will bring literally thousands of potential buyers who want to work with John Stevenson Real Estate and thus put you in the position to receive the greatest number of offers from qualified buyers.
Brokers and realtors will receive an email invitation to the broker tour, and the email will include beautiful photographs and specific information about your home. A John Stevenson broker tour is a must for brokers, who heartily approve of the quality and quantity of the catered food and drinks. As your selling price is affected by how many people get to see your home, these realtors are the key to getting huge numbers of potential homebuyers to see your property.
The Vaunted John Stevenson Open House
Once again, we need to remember the selling price in the end is affected by the number of people who see your home. The number of people can be increased by the proper use of the open house.
- Effective Advertising for Open Houses
John Stevenson utilizes full page color brochures to spread the word about your listing, and your open house will also be listed in a noted publication to maximize your property’s exposure to potential buyers.
- The John Stevenson Approach to Open Houses
It’s crucial to attract as many potential buyers as possible to view your home, and an open house is the key to increasing those numbers. There are generally two types of open houses: the standard open house, which is for potential homebuyers among the general public, and the Broker’s open house, which is reserved for realtors. An open house will be arranged for your home on the first weekend your home is on the market. The John Stevenson open house, which is a highly regarded event in the industry, will lure attendees with not only the property that they will get to see but also by the quality of the high-color brochures and drinks that will be served.
Sealing the Deal: Completing the Sale
- Dealing with the paperwork. John Stevenson will guide you through the process so that the whole experience is as trouble-free and stress-free as possible. You’ll understand the ins and outs of the Purchase contract after John explains everything to you, so that you can properly assess incoming offers. With John’s assistance, you’ll know how to deal with disclosure documents right from the start, so that you’ll understand everything you need to know when you are asked to sign documents at the end of the deal.
- Negotiating for you. John Stevenson’s experience and abilities will serve your interests when John negotiates on your behalf. The goal is to get you in the driver’s seat during the negotiation, so that you can get the best price possible.
- Numerous offers and counteroffers. Because of the effective advertising and the accurate assessment of your home’s value, your property will receive numerous offers. This gives you a better bargaining position, which allows John to elicit the best possible offer for your home.